Monday, July 30, 2007

If the dress fits...









I got one of my dresses back and here is a picture of it. I am the worst self-portraiteer ever and I didn't have a strapless, so live with it.

I only have two days left of work but they are dozzies. I have an absolute mountain of data to type up for Writtu. Blah, I hate typing up data, but it's busy work for the next 2 days. I've finished everything for school.

It's been raining here non-stop for ten days. There are floods in the low lands of Nepal. I decided to go to Durbar Square on Sunday anyway. I was wet; I got lost, but I finally found the place. I then stayed 30 minutes and took a few pictures while simultaneously dodging guides and torrential downpour. Check it out, even one of the statues has an umbrella (ella ella ella a a a) yes, I will continue to type that until the song stops playing on the radio.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

You're almost done! It's flown by, huh? Not for you, perhaps. ;) I like the dress, love!

Elizabeth Spann said...

PS, CALL ME when you get back in the states. ;)

kristen said...

i like the dress...very sassy

melissa said...

cute dress. i love the straps. : )

Anonymous said...

the dress is to die for bring home one for me LOL I need a little red dress for myself. Safe flight home and wear that red dress
love christina from oregon