Friday, July 27, 2007

Goodbye Betty, Hello Veronica


I've finished all my work for CWISH. Now they are trying to find me something else to do for the last few days next week. Milan says I should just go for a trek or something, but I think Writtu has other plans. Besides, we all know how I feel about trekking. I'm really tired today. I have no idea why, but tomorrow is Saturday so I can stay at the house. No one is updating their blogs. It makes me happy when you update your blogs. This is officially the lamest post in the history of the blogosphere. Please forgive my mediocrity.

I broke down and bought hair dye yesterday. It was darker than what my hair usually is (which is easy, b/c it is gray) but it looks okay. I am now a brunette (Elizabeth is happy). I must say it was almost impossible to wash it out with the cold water.

So lets talk about bad hair. The worst haircut I ever had was in the third grade. My mom had the hairdresser cut my hair into a mullet and only perm the top part. Also, the sun had bleached out the long straight part so on top it was brown, curly and short and on the bottom it was blonde, straight and long. It was horrible. I will never be as brave as Kat and post a picture of me from anytime before 2000.

The worst thing I ever did to my hair, was when I asked Elizabeth to highlight it with this home kit brush thing. (I think it was Beth, it might have been V) Anyway, I ended up having a peachy colored streak all across the part of my hair. It was horrible. We had to go out immediately and buy hair dye.

The worst thing I ever did to anyone else's hair, was when I tried to give Cody highlights with regular blonde hair dye and he looked like a leopard. Lessons: Do not highlight hair at home with college friends, and mullets, especially involving perms are always a no no.

3 comments:

Christin said...

chandle, you crack me up. i want to see a picture of your new do. do you know that i have never dyed my hair? i've always been too much of a chicken. if you're still looking for something to do, i finally got around to posting today. is your clinton school email being weird?

kristen said...

the worse thing i ever did to my hair: when i was young i hated brushing my hair. it hurt when i had tangles and my hair always seemed to have tangles. i went to my dad's one weekend and he notice the huge rat's nest on the back of my head. he took me to his barber/gun shop owner to cut it. he just chopped it all off. my hair was above my ears. that monday it took me twenty minutes to go into the classroom.

second worse thing: i tried to put blonde hightlights in my hair once. yeah red and blonde just make a sort of orange color..not cute.

Elizabeth Spann said...

It was me, but it was not my fault, I tell you. Yay for being brunette, pretty girl!