Sunday, July 29, 2007

Why I hate clothes

Well I Fiiinnnallly got my dresses back, and they need a lot of work.  Like most other pieces of clothing I have ever tried on, it is too tight in the chest area.  It also happens to be too loose in the hips and waist area.  Also, I had one dress that was supposed to be polka dot with black around the middle and one dress that was supposed to be all green, and the green was has the black around the middle.  They say they are going to fix it, but I'm worried.  It took them forever to make them and I'm leaving in 5 days.  I think it is ironic that I had these clothes specifically made for me and yet they still don't fit.  Boo

I have also become afraid to check my email b/c it seems like my mom always has bad news.  Please be thinking of my Grandpa Alex.  He fell yesterday and his little puppy was with him.  The puppy passed away yesterday.   Alex is sore, but he will be okay. I love you, Alex.  You are the nicest person I know.  I am truly sorry for your loss.

 I also don't think I posted it, but over a month ago my Aunt Polly went 
missing.    It's been a rough summer for my family.  I feel like I really need to be home, and I'm glad I'm going there soon.  I hope you had a good weekend.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chandle,
You may have to stay at the place that made you dresses one day until they get them right. How is your suit coming along? Am anxious for you to come home.Love, Mom

Elizabeth Spann said...

Poor Grandpa Alex, I'm so sorry to hear about that.... I hope he gets better soon. Everyone's ready for you to get back to the great state of Arkansas, ill-fitting dresses and all! Love you!!