Sunday, July 15, 2007

Let the excitement begin

Sorry for the absence of pictures, but the internet has NOT been cooperating

Well, today has also been very boring. I went to renew my visa, and in the tradition of everything I try to do here, it was more difficult than it should of been. The sign said they opened at 10am, but they didn't until 10:30 and then they wouldn't wait on anyone until 11 unless you gave them a lot of extra money. Screw you guys, I got allllllll day.


In other news, I'm going to see Harry Potter today and visit the bookstore, and it's the high point of my month. The excitement never ends. Does anyone else find it ironic that I am in a foreign country but instead of climbing mountains and visiting mystical temples, I am going to the movies and a bookstore?


Next week my parents are headed to Lima, Peru to visit my Aunt Brenda and Uncle Kenny. Maybe I inspired them with all my third-worldness. Have fun guys; I love ya.

P.S. I tried to post comments on your blogs but it wouldn't let me. I promise lots of comments in 3 weeks, when the internet is usable.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Have fun at Harry P! Let me know what you think!