Sunday, July 22, 2007

Frogger, Harry, Whiskey and Hillary



I just realized this morning that I go way out of my way to avoid crossing the street. People drive on whatever side they want and there are way more vehicles than there is road. I feel like that Atari frog.

I bought the new Harry Potter book yesterday and can't put it down. I read for 7 hours yesterday, I am insane. J.K. Rowling is an artistic genius. On my walk to the bookstore I ran across this lovely billboard, advertising Harry Potter and whiskey simultaneously. Shame on you.

I also saw three banners declaring an American/Nepali Friendship. One depicted Jimmy Carter, one President Bush, and one Bill AND Hillary. I guess we all know who Nepal thinks is our next President (notice the future president in the corner of the photo). To be honest though, I am not sure who that guy is with the rainbow umbrella (ella ella a a a). It doesn't look like the prime minister or the king, so I'm just going to imagine he is the human representation of Nepal. On that note, happy Monday.

2 comments:

La said...

ohhhh, I totally want to read Harry Potter... soooo baaaaddddd... but I have papers due soon and I know they won't get done if I'm off reading fantastic fiction. poop. so, enjoy it for me.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Ohhhh it's good. I'm reading it too- hooray!