Friday, June 29, 2007

Go to your room


I went in to work yesterday, but everyone was so worried about me they told me not to come back today. I'll start interviews again on Monday. I've finished a first draft of the entire school health report, the newsletter is finished, now I need to interview 45 child workers and make a book out of it. Milan also mentioned a start up organization that is focused on child labor asked for someone from CWISH to look over a report they recently completed, so I'm doing that as well. I'm coming home in 36 days. I can't wait to see all of you, but I still have a lot of work to do here. I know I've been really sick, but I've read three books, played a million games of spider solitare and slept enough for a month. I'm ready to get back to work.

This picture of me is terrible, I have big hair (notice the gray coming in?) and it's blurry, but I can show off the 15 pounds I've lost, who cares if it was a parasite.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I see no such grey, love.

Chandle said...

Thank you for your kindness my fellow prematurely grey friend.

Ordinary to Extraordinary: Learning & Leading Green! said...

Wow...you're seeing some incredible things. Your pictures are absolutely amazing..they look like postcards, holy bajeezes!!! Thank you for the extremely kind comments after my breakdown--they made me smile again :0) I'm sooooooo sorry that you got a gosh-darn paraiste. That really stinks; I cannot even begin to fathom! You are so strong and so awesome...and are seriously kicking some booty over there! Chandle Devor...you're a rock star!!!

Chandle said...

No Mollie, you're the rock star.