Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Guys

This week is the birthday of two of my favorite guys, and since I’ll be spending most of next week in the jungle, Happy early Birthday Dad (17th) and David (19th)!


Daddy,

You’re stubborn, brave and hardworking.. Yep, I’m definitely your daughter. J Thanks for being such a great Dad! Happy Birthday, I love you.

P.S. Happy Father's day too, believe me, I wish I were going to Phil's with you. I'll bring you home a Nepalese knife.

David,

You’re the love of my life. I miss you every day.
“To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best night and day to make you like everybody else means to fight the hardest battle any human being can fight and never stop fighting.”
-- E. E. Cummings

P.S. Somebody take that boy out for a drink on his birthday.



1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Happy birthday to the men in your life! I love that picture with you, David, and Drew.