Saturday, June 16, 2007

Holiday.........Celebrate


So I’m typing up the school health report, and it says that primary school children mentioned not using the zebra crossing as a major cause of accidents. Being the westerner that I am, I pictured a kid not looking as he crossed the street and being way laid by a giant zebra. It turns out they just call crosswalks this b/c they have stripes.

I got my eyebrows done yesterday; they do it with a piece of thread. It pretty much feels like a carpet burn and now half my eyebrows are gone. They definitely look better though, and it only cost 50 cents. Whoo hoo

I am going to the jungle tomorrow. I’m really excited. I probably won’t be able to post for a few days, but stay on the lookout for pictures of me riding elephants on safari with well groomed eyebrows. I will also have an air conditioner and, wait for it…………HOT WATER! I can’t stand the anticipation.

Last night a CWISH board member read my palm. She used to do it for a living. She said I was intelligent, I would have success in my career, I was a social servant, and I would marry late in life: within the next five years. Ha. She also said I would have a very happy life.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

When you wrote that thing about zebra crossing, I pictured the exact same thing. It made me giggle. Not the part about accidents.
Have fun in the jungle, girrrrrrrl! Can't wait to hear all about it!! Yay!