Sunday, June 24, 2007

"Knock Knock," "Who's there?" "Tropical disease"

Hey, remember that time I caught that tropical disease, oh wait, that's now. So last night I spent many torturous hours convince I had a kidney stone or an alien had laid an egg in my stomach and it was only a matter of time before it would finish off it's host. I feel a little better now, but it's mostly from the medicine the pharmacist gave me (that I have no idea what does by the way) b/c I went to her with the look of last-leg in my eye. I also have a strange rash on my left arm and can't seem to eat more than two bites of anything. I am definitely calling the Doctor Jenne gave me a number for tomorrow. I'm allergic to Nepal.

P.S. Hey, blog comments, Olly Olly auction free! I give up, come out come out wherever you are.

7 comments:

katandkarl said...

definately reading and keeping an eye on your journey in nepal... hope you feel better soon. love your updates.

Christin said...

hey asia buddy!
here i am! the sunrise pictures and the photos with you and the elephants are awesome! i hope you got to see the doctor this morning and are feeling better. just think - you're pretty much half way done! hang in there!

Chandle said...

Thanks guys, this makes harboring a nepalese parasite a little better (i'm not making this up, I went to the doctor today, I'm off work for two days and let me just say SICK)

Leah Billings said...

That really blows that you're sick, especially since its a parasite. I hope you are back to feeling healthy really soon. The drugs prescribed that I know of to treat most parasites tend to work pretty well. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. Just out of my sick and twisted medical curiosity (and b/c I studied the good old world of parasite this past spring) do you know what you have?

Mari said...

Hey Chan-del: We must be karmacally (is that a word?) linked. Last week I got admitted to the hospital for a stomach virus and had to stay for three days. Boo! I am slightly better although I am still eating baby food and then wham now I have a severe head cold brought on by the incessant nonstop everlasting day and night burning of wood two doors down from my house! Boo internships I say!

Anonymous said...

I have loved reading your blog...until now...now I worry. Please becareful to not get dehydrated, that is a major concern. Jan, David's aunt

Chandle said...

The medicine is working and I feel better. I'm drinking lots of water and juice. Mari, take care of yourself, and yes we are karmaclly linked. Leah, no you don't get to know the name of the parasite. Jan, thanks for thinking of me. I'm taking it easy and taking care of myself.