Thursday, June 28, 2007

Back in the Saddle



I'm back at work today and feeling much better. I've definitely lost 15 pounds since I've been here, but it's not a fun way to lose weight. Last Night we had pumpkin vines and rice for dinner and I could only eat half, imagine that. Milan is doesn't want me to go out into the field so I finished up what I could on the school health report. I thought I'd post a quick picture of the Himalayas poking out above the clouds from my flight home on Sunday. I changed everyone from the Clinton School's blogs to CSPS, so If you want to see what other idealist are doing in Nicaragua, Vietnam, Malawi, Rawanda, Argentina, Tanzania, Kosovo and NYC check out the links.

3 comments:

the gloria family said...

wow, it is so cool to see all the other clinton school blogs. everyone seems to be having such incredible experiences.

Chandle said...

I read your comment too quickly and I thought it said "terrible" experiences and I laughed out loud. Really though, it is incredible.
P.S. Kristen, I miss your posts. What's up with you?

Elizabeth Spann said...

That picture is awesome. Stop losing weight. And getting parasites.
:D