Saturday, August 11, 2007

Meet Boomer



This is Boomer. He is about 2 years old and really sweet. I've only heard his little bark once. He's quiet and friendly. He and Rocky aren't too interested in each other yet though. It's strange. They act like they just want to play by themselves. I do not recommend the Little Rock Animal Services though. They told me he needed to be neutered, but he obviously already was and didn't have surgery so I have to go back there and try to get my money back for the surgery. Also, he is on some medicine but they didn't tell me why. I had to pay for them to take him to their vet, but I didn't receive any information about him. It's great to rescue a dog that was going to be put down, but they need to get their act together. This weeks been pretty mellow. David found a place in Louisiana that's reasonably priced and across the street from the fine arts building at LSU. They also love dogs. Katie and David are both coming back today so I need to finish doing all that stuff I need to do to get back to normal.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hi, Boomer!
What a sweetie. What ears! ;) Can't wait to meet him in person.