Tuesday, August 14, 2007

And the Oscar goes to....

So the people who made Word Play, the documentary about Will Shortz and Crossword puzzles are making a documentary about the Clinton School students in Class three. We're going to be on the map folks. I'm excited for them, a little jealous and mostly thankful there is no embarrassing (but probably entertaining) footage of my Practicum team on the verge of a breakdown.

David and I went to the reception for the new students last night. It's a good, lively bunch. There are thirty students, so I'm sure it's going to be different. We had a lot of fun. After the reception, we went to the Travelers' game. Hot dogs and beer, hooray.

I ran into my Capstone people at the reception last night, and I'm excited to get started. It will be really nice to basically be able to focus on one project. I am taking one other class, but mostly I'll just be working for AILC. My mom is coming into town tomorrow to go to my presentation. I am graduating in four months, crazy.

Yesterday Boomer and Rocky we're playing, and Rocky fell on Boomer with his crushing, gargantuan weight, and hurt Boom's leg. It's a good thing we were going to the vet today anyway.

I hope you had a great weekend.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

DANG, it's too bad they missed you... You're good documentary material. Perhaps you can be in the background of some shots, yes?
I'll see you tomorrow, love! Good luck with your presentation! Shall I bring a sign (GO CHANDLE! SAVE THE WORLD!)?