Sunday, August 05, 2007

Chicago



Hey guys, I made it home. I cleared customs 30 hours after I started flying. I was really exhausted. David hadn't finished his sculpture, so he debated for awhile, and then ended up leaving late. I used the little bit of change I had to call him from a pay phone and he proceeded to call me back about 23 times while I found numbers for hotels. I finally found a cheap one that would pick me up. I took a hot shower and slept for 3 hours. David got here around 7pm and we went to eat. It's so good to see him. I'm actually amazed at how fast the internet is, how hot the shower is, how big everything is. We live in a great country, ladies and gentleman. It's good to be home.

3 comments:

Katie said...

I am so glad that you made it back safely! I have been thinking about you while you were in the air for the past 3 days. I'll see you back in Little Rock!
(Can't wait to see you!)

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hoooooooray! Glad to have you back, friend. I can't wait to see you!!

katandkarl said...

welcome home!