Monday, June 12, 2006

Zoo



Christina, L.A., L.A.'s friend Eric and I went to the D.C. Zoo yesterday. It was great. The weather here is perfect and the baby elephant and panda were adorable. We also went to the National Geographic museum to see a display on The gospel of Judas. It was very interesting. They can prove that the gospel was written at the time of the 4 we all know, along with Mary, Peter and Thomas. We'll I'm going to be late, If I don't stop posting and start packing my stuff. See you later!

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Giiiiirllll, I know how you like them baby elephants.

Leah Billings said...

I really liked to DC zoo when my family visited. By "packing" do you mean packing for home? :) Come home soon!!

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hey- that Joe guy you have a link to (I checked it out) has an article on his blog written by Annie! SMALLLLLLL world, huh? :)