Thursday, June 08, 2006

EWWW^10





I had the unfourtunate opportunity to clean the RA kitchen in my hall for weekly cleaning. After a fun game of "find the smell". I discovered that someone decided it was easier to hide you dirty dishes than wash them. I know we live in Anacostia people, but it's not the third world, there is running water and soap. Earlier this year, I was informed that my standards of cleaning might be too high! As a result of careful contemplation and 4 hours of cleaning with bleach, I have resolved to NEVER AGAIN live with a large group of 18-24 year-olds. I know that moving in with David will provide quite the cleanliness challenge, but he can't be as bad as these guys!

3 comments:

Leah Billings said...

Blehh! The smell that old dirty dishes make is the worst. I remember from my dorm room days.

Elizabeth Spann said...

We used to play find the smell all the time!! Ahh the good ol' days!

katandkarl said...

yick. i would have vomitted.