Friday, June 02, 2006

Parting is such sweet sorrow




I had a wonderful break. David and I visited LSU, the campus and faculty seem great. We went to the huge outlet mall, and I bought a pair of Roos for 19 dollars, (you remember, the shoes with the zipper pocket). We drove to New Orleans to look around and visit the Contemporary Arts Center. We parked the rental car in the church parking lot and slow-danced to sad, country songs at 11 pm. This week has been practically perfect. The only thing that was not perfect was someone repeatedly banging on the Motel 6 door at 6 a.m. saying "Crystal, I know you're in there." despite being told 3 times, that, "NO ONE NAMED CRYSTAL IS HERE!" We are both a little stressed out by our constantly changing lives that always seem to keep us apart. If only our career goals would slow down long enough so we could actually have a wedding. We're either counting on Spring Break or early May, before my internship. We might be able to squeeze it in.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Awww... you guys are in lurrrrve. I'm glad you had a good time with him.

Leah Billings said...

You two look great together!