Tuesday, June 06, 2006

HOME SWEET HOME!






I am so overjoyed to be home! I guess I never thought I'd call my tiny room, in what used to be a nursing home, Home, but that's what it's become. It's also so good to see everyone back in DC. I miss Habitat and House 1, but having my own room is priceless. Our last night we all went to George's in Baton Rouge. It was one of the most fun nights I've had since I started this program. My team has recently acquired two new teammates, Nick Hull and Salil Gabale. We're happy to have the extra help and company. As soon as I can, I'll send you a picture of the two newest members of our "family".

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Home is where the heart is and stuff. Home sweet home. There's no place like home... click, click...

Leah Billings said...

I bet the weather is much more tolerable up there. Now come back to your REAL home! :)

Chandle said...

Ha! I'll be there in about a month.