Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hooray for Holiday


David and I had a pretty quiet weekend. It was wonderful. We cooked and watched Friday Night Lights on itunes and walked the dog..... a lot. Living in an apartment is not the best way to have a 50 pound dog. We went out last night, and he ate my shoes. David bought a new camera, and here is a picture with it in the truck. It represents what my album cover would be, if I ever decide to be a punk rock or rap musician.

My other dog, Boomer, bit Katie's nephew this weekend. If anyone has any tips for stopping a jack russel/ corgi from biting kids, please let me know. I really don't want to get rid of him. He's such a sweetie, to me that is. Tomorrow it's back to work, so wish me luck.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Yikes! Bad Boomer! Was it his ears...? :( Poor fellas.

PS, two of your pics weren't working... is it just my computer?

melissa said...

nope, i can't see them either. what the heck?

Unknown said...

have i told you i'm obsessed with/want to be the dog whisperer? cheesy as it may seem (and apparently there's quite a bit of controversy surrounding him--call me if you want to hear more about that), he's got some real solutions that seem to be pretty effective. i'd get one of his books first. the shows are interesting, but not necessairly informative. i haven't read any of the books yet, but i'd imagine they've got stuff on biting. google search ceasar millan.

Leah Billings said...

Glad your vehicle carried you safely to and fro.