Friday, September 21, 2007

schmorgesboard, schmorgesboard, schmorgesboard



I took Boomer with me to the Faulkner County Fair last night. He was okay until we entered the terrifying ride and game section. Lights were flashing, alarms were going off, he tried to run away on multiple occasions. He did eat a lot of dropped fair food though, reminding me of Templeton in Charlotte's Web. I won a prize playing skee ball, and Boomer, who noticed I was throwing a ball, jumped up on the lane and tried to chase after it. All and all, we had a lot of fun and I successfully dodged too much funnel cake.

4 comments:

melissa said...

dude i literally live two blocks away from the fairgrounds. and i almost went...
if i was in the brave little toaster, i think i'd be the lamp.

Anonymous said...

I need a plane ticket to all this fun you are having.

Anonymous said...

sorry the comment above this one is from your old friend christina in oregon

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hi love- hope NY is killer! ;) The fair looks fun... wish I had gone!