Monday, September 10, 2007

a sack of potatoes


Well, I've lost 5.5 pounds, that's one sack of potatoes. Last week I ate a little too much for labor day and gained a pound. It's raining buckets and I have a presentation at 10 this morning. I also have class until 9pm. I'm going to Siloam Springs this weekend. Ashur is selling cookie dough for his kindergarten class, so let me know if you want me to order you some. He's a pretty good little salesman. He tried to get me to buy every single kind. I kept telling him I could only buy chocolate chip and he would say "..and brownie and snickerdoddle." If you know anyone with breast cancer or want to support it, I found these great t-shirts in newsweek. http://www.save2ndbase.com/ Have a great week guys.

2 comments:

melissa said...

congrats on your poundage... maybe i'll catch up in about a year or so. : ) that t-shirt is HILARIOUS. i think i want one.

Leah Billings said...

I would totally get kicked out of p-school if I wore that on campus....They're a little uptight....It's funny though...and creative.