Sunday, September 30, 2007

New York, New York





I had a really great trip this week. I volunteered at the Clinton Global Initiative in NYC. I didn't get to watch any of the sessions, but I'm going to catch up here. I saw Brad Pitt, Angelina, Chevy Chase, Petra, Jet Li, and I scanned Usher's name badge! When not covering access to the event or registering Sponsors, I got to go out into the city. The shopping was wonderful! I had a total blast, but it's good to be home. I'll be working hard on Capstone stuff this week.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Yay! Fun pictures. I'm so jealous. You're the cooooooooolest. ;)

Leah Billings said...

I'm jealous too. I love NY. Glad you had a good time (and appear to have survived the 16-hour crazy shifts!).

melissa said...

you saw chevy chase?!? oooh, jealousy...