Saturday, July 01, 2006

Lazy Saturday



Last night we saw Superman Returns compliments of the park. I thought it was wonderful. Move over Jake Gyllenhaal, welcome Brandon Routh. Is it weird that I have more of a crush on Clark Kent than Superman? In other news, someone pooped on the floor upstairs. I know it's Saturday, and we're all in our pajamas, but come on, is it that hard to hit the toilet! We have no animals and are all over the age of 19, the question on everyone's mind is "Who would do this??????????." What kind of a sick human being knowingly takes a crap on the floor? One of you did it, and you know who you are! On that note, everyone have a poo on the floor free weekend.















6 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I like the new look of your blog- nice touch. Switchin' it up. Good plan, g funk.
I can't believe someone pooped on the floor. There's been a lot of talk of people doing this lately (Leah's kindergartener... which led to me telling the story of the kid in Cody's 5th grade class). Cody: "Kids, there's been an unfortunate incident..."
5th grader: "Poop on the floor!!"
Cody: "Yes, poop on the floor..."

Chandle said...

You just made me laugh really hard

Unknown said...

yes, love the new look. remember when there was poo on the floor at david & adrian's in the bathroom after a party??? yeah, i think i made out with that guy...

the gloria family said...

gross! i don't think i've ever come across poop on the floor. p.s. i like the new blog layout.

katandkarl said...

i'm not sure i understand exactly about the poo. i mean WHAT?!?!

p.s. i am very happy about the bloggity (especially the title!)

La said...

hey! I heard on the radio that your new lover is gay! But radio people lie and they think their joking and I can't tell the difference. But to clear things up, Brandon hotness Rou-something or other is possibly gay. I'm going to go cry in the corner now.