Monday, July 10, 2006

Bad girls


We are back in DC, where there is no air conditioning, and yesterday no running water. Did I do something wrong? Am I being punished for some reason? Anyway, we are trying to wrap up everything around here. Meetings will be held, celebration will abound, and we will once and for all try to deal with that mouse problem. I have to get a hepatitis B booster today, boo for shots, hurray for vaccines! I had a very uneventful weekend. David has lost his cell phone, so we can't talk. I've been partaking in summer reading and trying to fix my MP3 player. I don't think it's fixable. None of the buttons work. The highlight of my weekend was buying a cute outfit from target while simultaneously supporting countless non-profits. According to Pink is the New Blog, it was the highlight of Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban's weekend too.

5 comments:

Molecular Turtle said...

Are we talking washington DC or some third world country DC

Anonymous said...

Looking forward to seeing you sometime soon.

Chandle said...

Well, some might consider this part of Washington DC a third world country. I do live in Anacostia.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Jeremy- stop commenting on Chandle's blog and making me jealous! :)

Unknown said...

chandle--have fun with all of the last time this and thats and celebrating. can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.