Sunday, July 23, 2006

Look what the cat drug in





I got off the plane Friday and looked around for my grandmother. Next thing I know I see Elizabeth and Christy with a sign that says "welcome home, Chandle". I was so surprised, I screamed. I had the most wonderful weekend. Friday Virginia came over and I got to see my entire family along with Elizabeth. We swam in the pool for hours and talked like we had just seen each other yesterday. I went wedding dress shopping the next day, and found something I really like. I just happens that I'm a little too long waisted, so we need to get one made. Surprise, surprise, sasquatch body strikes again. Things are good here. House 5, you better start commenting on my blog, or I'll come at you with a hoe, the gardening equipment.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chandle the baby is so big sorry it took me so long my sister still has my computer so it is hard to get on a computer lucky me my friends have computers it is so great that you are having so much fun at home good luck with school
love Tina
PS I want to see pictures of your dress as soon as you get it