Thursday, July 27, 2006

Back in Little rock



What do you do when your boyfriend is waaaaaay cooler than you? David is rockin' the mohawk and those ridiculous glasses. I don't like the glasses, but he says they are cool. He bought a brand new truck, pictured above. It's really nice and clean and shiny and has a 3 year warranty! I'm going to be staying with his parents through August, and then moving in with Katie. I'm a little apprehensive about grad school, but I'm used to trying new things by now. Hope everything is good with everyone. It's kinda been a whirlwind of seeing people. Tonight we are having a potluck with his family. See ya.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

My granny used to have glasses JUST like that. To keep the sun from comin' in the sides. Very stylish, though. Granny said so.
Glad you're back- it's been good seeing you! Holla back.

Anonymous said...

oh my what do you say to a hot guy that is to marry your friend? YOU LUCKY ***** chandle you can fill in the blank. I am in McMinnville looking for a job and trying to find time for my family you know how that is... I am so happy to be home but am very sad to be away from HOUSE 5
love Tina

La said...

CHANDLE, up to no good I see. Fabulous. I just got in off the trail. I left DC Friday, got to WA and went out with a group of kids on Sunday. Talk about a whirlwind transition! There really wasn't much of a transition to speak of... and it suits me. I'm loving work... and I'm going back out on the trail for another week tomorrow! Yay for not showering!!