Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Happy Birthday, America







Yesterday was the 4th. We all went in to Philadelphia and had a grand ol' time. There was a free concert and fireworks. Lionel Richie was playing, so I went to get a beer. I come back to find that FANTASIA BARINNO played! I love her. She is my favorite American Idol winner, and I missed her for miller light. SAD. Anyway, we got to watch a wonderful multicultural parade and see crazy people disguised as marching bands. Here are the pictures. The one of the bored kid beneath the sea of cheerleader legs is my favorite. P.S. Someone pooped on the floor AGAIN!

5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

I can't believe you missed Fantasia! So sorry to hear that... I bet she sang "Summertime." Cause it's summertime. And you would have cried. :) Awwww you'll be in LR for next American Idol season. Ok, ok, I'm getting ahead of myself...
Do you know who the pooper is?? Someone has a very disturbing issue. They need to be rooted out and exposed for what they are! Sick.

Elizabeth Spann said...

PS, I bet Lionel was sweet.

the gloria family said...

what?!?!?! something is really with that person.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Cody says he hates Fantasia. He's racist.
Kidding. Mostly.

Anonymous said...

CHANDLE! GO TO THIS WEBSITE IMMEDIATELY!! SNAKES ON PLANES... OMG!!

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7580118879725682496&q=snakes+on+a+plane+audition