Sunday, July 16, 2006

Ole Ole Ole Ole









The Capitol Region cup was this weekend. The Senate did beat the House ( a little tear runs down my cheek) but everyone knows that we are cooler. The weekend has been pretty good so far. I went swimming and we had a girls night. Stuff is winding down and I'm caught between being anxious to come home, and sad to leave. This year has been so amazing for me. I've done so many things that can only be described as "AmeriCorps moments". I have grown so attached to these people, that it's like I'm leaving a family. The difference is, we will never all be together again. There isn't some central location that I can visit and get that dose of homesick-remover. When it's over, it's over, and we will all be changed from it, better from it. There I go getting all sappy again. Christina, if you're reading this, don't cry, you get to come to my amazing wedding in May.


P.S. If any of you ever want to move to Arkansas, I need a roomate..... and an apartment.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

We miss ya down here in the dirty, dirty south.

Anonymous said...

Chandle I will be there in May and can't wait. I won't cry until I really have to say bye.
Christina