Friday, May 12, 2006

You might be a redneck....


Isn't this picture fabulous. Adorable Jed with pawn shop guns. Love it! My mom called yesterday, and said that the wireless internet wasn't working so well. My parents have the mega-router out in another building, so it works for the house and the shop. Well my dad decided that the tree was in the way, so he shot the top out with a shotgun. In Arkansas, we trim our trees with guns.
My team went to a wonderful cookout on Wednesday, courtesy of House 1. We also found out that we will have housing for habitat on May 20th, possibly in a hotel. ( sung to the tune of "lean with it rock with it") Running water, Cable TV, Swimming pool, weight room. Okay, so I've picked up some stuff from the kids.

3 comments:

Leah Billings said...

Your Dad is hilarious, and Jed is so cute with all this little baby chubbiness.

Unknown said...

at least his shirt doesn't say "my president is charleton heston"...

Elizabeth Spann said...

Wow. That kid is pure Devor. Look at him!!