Monday, May 22, 2006

When life hands you washers?



We are finally living in Baton Rouge! We are staying in a convent, without any nuns, at a catholic church in the city. Starting tomorrow, we will work through Wednesday on prep/blitz build. David is coming down on Monday. I can't wait to see him. With all the excitement in my life lately, I guess it's good that things are finally calming down. Here's a picture of my very attractive teammates before church, and the messy Kat-Steph-Chandle room, the result of no shelves and giant red backpacks. I dream of a world with drawers, luggage, bookshelves, and mattresses.

Click below

Cause: boredom, crazy washer

Effect: Fun, new ride

2 comments:

Leah Billings said...

It's great to hear your laugh. Have fun with David!

Elizabeth Spann said...

I thought the exact same thing about your laugh. Made me happy. That video was funny.