Friday, May 19, 2006

Schoooools OUT FOR SUMMER


So here is Ms. Kat with some exuberant members of our class. I'm sad to say goodbye to them. They really needed our help. Team 5 is moving to a convent today in Baton Rouge. Maybe I can start being vile and singing a lot while hiding from someone I've incriminated and we can film Sister Act III. I seriously doubt the convent has internet, so I don't know when I can post again.

Habitat starts preparation for the blitz build on Saturday. David is coming down to visit LSU, where he will attend school (for free w/ a 700 a month stipend), and see little (big?) ole me from the 29th-2nd. I'm so excited. We are moving from a 2 hour each way commute to a 10 minute each way commute. I get to see my Biance (boyfriend/fiance combo, you know it's funnier than fiance). David and I both got into graduate school with full scholarships. I get to move to a town I will always think of as home in 2 short months. I'm also going to be able to save the entire world with my new degree and possibly be nominated for a Nobel Prize. Things are looking up.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Biance. That's hilarious. Beyonce. Bootylicious David and Chandle. I don't think you're ready for this jelly.

Today's my last day with 8th grade too! Holla!

Leah Billings said...

I love it that things are going your way. You deserve it after all the hard work you've put in this past year. I love it that your moving back to LR. We need some Chandle-spice in our lives! Have a great visit with your biance (ha!).