Saturday, May 31, 2008

The dog park opened today....WOOT






The Raising Canes dog park opened this weekend. We had a blast with the Kabillion dogs that showed up. Raising Cane's is a resturant that only serves French fries and chicken fingers. It is also incredibly addictive. Since David and I seem to have a ticket to get on the fat train we had to avoid the free chicken strips and lemonade. We got these gift bags and they had what appeared to be a cookie. It has chocolate on it, so I figured it was a people cookie. Upon taking a bite out of one, I discovered that it was a dog biscuit, but it tasted like a cookie, just a really hard cookie. That's right, I took a bite out of a dog biscuit. I've really got to get my sweet tooth under control.

2 comments:

Christin said...

i totally would have thought that that thing was a people cookie - and taken a bite - as well.

Elizabeth Spann said...

NICE.
PS, that's totally a dog cookie. Coulda told ya. ;)
Just kidding.