Monday, May 05, 2008

Go shorty, it's your birthday







I had a FABulous birthday. David and I ate sushi and he got me gray chucks, a green ceramic guinea pig and a green bracelet. Baby Christy graduated college and I talk to everyone at the party. We took the dogs for a long walk. We went over to our friend Ryan's house for BBQ in the afternoon. Ashur, Jed, and Isabella sang happy birthday to me over the phone. I told Ash I was a teacher now, and Joe said I should have seen the look of confusion on his face. He said "what is Uncle David?" I said "He's an artist." Ash said "oh.....good he can help me make a T-Rex." Oh the possibilities :). The day was capped off with a super fun Dance party at an art gallery. Sunday we saw Iron Man, which was great, and did pretty much nothing else. It was a great weekend and a great birthday. It's official Chandle <30

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

So glad you had a good birthday!! ;) You look so purrrrty! I like the guinea pig. What did you name him?

Chandle said...

his name is Ignatious, or Iggy for short.

kristen said...

happy belated b-day!

Leah Billings said...

Happy Birthday Friend!! We miss you. Glad you had such a nice birthday.

P.S. That is the cutest outfit ever.