Friday, May 02, 2008

Bye Bye, Bunk, Hello Dobasch




We found someone to take Bunk. He's driving all the way from Slidell to get him. My mailman said Bunk was an expensive dog, like a 700 dollar dog. I would only want him cause he's lovable. He does have a small eating-things-you-don't-eat problem. He has eaten a cord to a fan, a cable, and an entire bandanna. I gave him a big big hug this morning and told him to be good because he'll be gone when I get home.

Everyone at work got me a balloon and a Chocolate Dobasch cake for my birthday. It's a special Louisiana cake with like 10 layers of frosting. (I know you're salivating, Cody). Christin also sent me a big bag of her famous watermelon cookies, which I almost ate all of with David yesterday. This American Life premerie was amazing. I love love love that show.
We've got three art openings this evening and then I've gotta get up and go to work in the morning. I hope everyone has a great weekend. 27 in the house!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

That cake looks quite tasty.
I'm still shaking my fist at Ira Glass for charging so much for that "movie." I am sad I missed it, though.