Monday, June 09, 2008

Can I go back to bed?

Okay, I'm sorry. It's been a busy busy week. At the job fair on Thursday I had 5 interviews and basically got offered (or did get offered) 3 jobs. One of the jobs I got offered, I have decided to take. I emailed the principal this weekend to let her know, but haven't heard back yet. It is a lower elementary (1st and 2nd grade) self-contained room. I spent all weekend working on lesson plans, cleaning and sleeping. David and I watched the Strangers on Saturday night. I have NEVER screamed so much during a movie before. Most terrifying movie ever....hands down. Despite being so scared, we actually had a lot of fun. People in the audience kept shouting things like "You gonna die" or "Put shoes on!". Other than that, not much to report. David is busy slaving away making crates to hold art for dolla' bills, and playing super mario galaxy for no dolla' bills. I lost NO weight this week despite trying very hard and being good (except for one day, our friend grilled out ribs, okay). I swear I ate a salad every day last week.

2 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

We went to go see it last night. I almost cried a couple of times. I loved it! Thanks for the tip. ;)

Leah Billings said...

New job...that's exciting! You'll have to tell me all about it this weekend. Hooray!!...can't wait to see you!