Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Happy birthday to everyone!



I am officially a K-2 special education teacher at Scotlandville Elementary. I am a bee. I am trying to cram 4 years of education training into one summer, so bear with the scarce bloggeture. I want to go to bed right now, and yes, it is only 9:25. On Monday, I went to bed at 8:30pm.

David's birthday is tomorrow! Happy birthday, Hubby. Also a big happy birthday to my Daddy on the 17th. I love you dad!

We are coming home this weekend! I can't wait to see everyone. I miss you tons and need some friend time. We should arrive late Friday and we have to leave Sunday, but it's worth it.

Congratulations to Jessica, Brooks and and baby Brooks on your new baby boy! I can't wait to meet Luke.

1 comment:

Elizabeth Spann said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, David!!!! Much much love! Can't wait to see you guys, for realz.