Sunday, June 29, 2008

A NEEEEEEEEEW CAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!!!!!


That's right, bye bye Pontiac Sunfire.  I hope you and I never cross paths again.  Right now you are sitting at the Honda dealership while I get to borrow a Honda Civic until my fuel efficient, cherry red, brand spankin' new Honda Fit Sport arrives on Monday.  You steered me wrong too many times Sunfire.  The paneling kept falling in my lap when I drove.  I had to stuff tissues in the walls so you wouldn't rattle on the way to Little Rock.  You're check engine light NEVER goes off and lately, you haven't even been able to keep your engine running, and I frantically have to try and revive you on the way to work. I'm sorry it has to be this way, but we've been together for 7  years and I think it's time we moved on.  

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

Sigh, goodbye Sunfire. We shared some good times (drivin around C-town, coming with us to New Orleans). But it was time for you to go.
Hoooray for a new car! Congrats, you guys. I must say I'm quite jealous.

Leah Billings said...

Oooh. Cherry Red. Very exciting. Hooray for new cars!

Katie said...

Yayyyyyyyyyy! I know you have been looking forward to it. Congrats darlin.