Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Arts and Crafts




My House is quickly becoming an arts and crafts H E double hockey sticks.  I have been making stuff for my classroom  non stop.  Here are some of my favorites.  I have a dog theme, if you didn't guess.  I've bought 2 Clifford posters, but here's the handmade stuff.  I am particuarly proud of my literacy center rotation chart.  The kids will be in four groups, Scotties, Bulldogs, Dalmatians and Bassets.  I am admittedly a total dork.  Here are pictures of my new car   which   I        LOOOOOVE!  I know I should be a little nostalgic about the Sunfire, but I'm not.  This car rocks.  I think David and I are headed to Little Rock this weekend to break it in.  It was a spur of the moment decision.  










7 comments:

Leah Billings said...

So cool. I love red cars.

Boo! I'll be in MN this weekend so I'm gonna miss your visit.

Have safe travels!

Elizabeth Spann said...

WHAT? You're coming home?? COME SEE ME!! WHOOOOOOOOOOOT!

PS, you're SUCH a dork, and I love it.

Christin said...

chandle, i am so proud of you and your teacher self! i love seeing all your classroom decorations. it takes me back. you are going to have the cutest classroom ever!

Holters said...

sweeeeet! i love it,and i know you have been looking forward to your new car. i think the behavior charts are particularly cute. very nice. your art teacher friend is impressed!

sadly, i will miss you this weekend too. :( i am headed to the beach on saturday.

Holters said...

oops, that was me katie, not holt. i completely forgot that i am on his computer...

Holters said...

ohhh, if you come before saturday (since you obviously don't work on the 4th) maybe i will be able to see you!

katandkarl said...

your arts and craft skills are ruff ruff red to the bone.