Thursday, July 17, 2008









I had a great time at home.  It was really good to see my family.  As soon as I got back though it was non stop training time. I've had reading training and DIBELS training every day this week.  Next week is Special Education training and New teacher training.  The next week is Special Ed training and other random trainings and then school starts.  P.S.  all of this training and I still don't know what I'm doing.  Teaching is a lot more involved than I remember.  David's been working non-stop as well (and watching lost when he's not) so we've both just kind of been coming home and immediately going to sleep.  I wish I had more interesting news to report.  Please enjoy the adorable photos.

3 comments:

katandkarl said...

a-dorable.

Elizabeth Spann said...

Those are some gorgeous kids! Izzy has grown up so much!!! One day I will have to go up to the Siloam with ya...
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh DIEBLS. You're going to have a blast. I know them WELL. Done them a time or two, yeah that's right. ;)
I love and miss you.

Leah Billings said...

Izzy has the prettiest, biggest blue eyes ever!