Sunday, April 27, 2008

A Whole Mess of Trouble


I took the Praxis on Saturday and it was easy as pie. I don't get my scores until May 26th (the day before I start teaching) but I should be fine. A dog came to our house today and wouldn't leave. I left our gate open all day and he just stayed in our yard. Finally I brought him in and gave him a bath. He has no collar or tags and I looked all around for a lost poster. He's sweet but he drools like crazy. We called about a shelter, and the only place that can take him is Animal Services and because he's a pit, they will put him to sleep after one day. We made posters and we're trying to find his home. We CANNOT keep him. If there is any more testosterone in this house I might die. For now, we're calling him Bunk, because I can't keep calling him new dog. This week we're going to see This American Life at the movies on Thursday and have some art openings this weekend. Also, it's my B-day on Saturday; three years until the big 3-0.

2 comments:

katandkarl said...

bunk is a good dog name. :)

Elizabeth Spann said...

Awww but he looks so sweet! I hope you guys find the owner or someone who will take him. That's just too sad that they'll put him to sleep. :( Sniff.
CONGRATS on the Praxis.
You're going to be old soon. Ha.