Sunday, February 05, 2006

I'm an 8 this week because of the crazy in my head



So This week was pretty eventful. We worked at Doris's house almost everyday trying to assemble a shed without any prior construction knowledge or instictive common sense, hence problems did arise. I think you all will agree that it looks pretty good for a bunch of kids building a shed. I had to climb up on the windowsill and nail at the same time. David would have been proud, climbing and construction work, simultaneously.

Lady had her puppies and they are all precious. It's an absolute sin that we cannot have a dog, especially since Doris's other dog, Girl, likes to stowaway in the van at least once a day. Doris also bought us "boon dan". It was very sweet of him. P.S. DO NOT EAT BOON DAN!

Jed ways 16 pounds! How is that even possible. My mom told PJ that Ashur's but was broken out (skin allergy) and he told her "no it isn't, it just has a crack in it."

Kat accidentially kicked a can of Diet black cherry vanilla coke (which incidentially doesn't taste good)and it stood up on it's corner. It was very exciting.

Jeremy never came down, punk had to work.

How redneck is it to drink beast light in a barn beside your house because you told someone you would beat thier face in? Comments welcome.

3 comments:

Leah Billings said...

You'd better come home soon. Things are starting to sound a little bit crazy. Oh, and what in the world is boon dan???

Elizabeth Spann said...

Ok, I am still laughing about how you said you would beat someone's face in. I will totally help. I've been feeling like a fight lately. ;) I totally got your back. That's hilarious.
Sorry you didn't get to see Jerm. It's a privilege that has to be earned. Ha, ha.
I, also, have no clue what a boon dan is. Uhhh... what?

Susan said...

You mean boudin? It's stuffed pig intestine. A cajun favorite. Not too bad...you don't actually eat the intestine, just the stuffing..rice, sausage, seasoning...