Sunday, February 26, 2006

Nothing says I love you like too many weird pictures of my face

Sooooooooo.....I ask David to take some pictures so I can see what he looks like for my Valentines day present. I open up my package to find 2 rolls of undeveloped film, a gift card, a sticker, an in style magazine, and chocolate covered blueberries. I rush to get the film developed, knowing that my real present, is only an hour away. I open up the envelope to find these. This is only a fraction of the 48 pictures I recieved. Please rate, on a scale of 1-10 how good these photos are. And don't forget that this is how David Carpenter says, "Happy Valentines Day, Baby!"













4 comments:

Anonymous said...

just so it is clear i am naked in the pictures

Chandle said...

It's nice to know, that when you are going to take a million pictures of your face, you prefer to be in the nude.

Elizabeth Spann said...

I just laughed for a REALLY really long time. My eyes are watering. I can't see to type. David-- WHAT????
That's absolutely hilarious.

Leah Billings said...

True David style!