Wednesday, February 22, 2006

I see uncertainty in your future...


Today they told us that there is a possibility that we will all (800) be stationed at a tent in Algeirs, LA (New Orleans). They don't know what we're doing, or for sure where we're going. We might not even be leaving on Monday. There is also talk of not coming back to DC, which means transitions happening somewhere else, possibly the Charleston campus. Basically this is all a cluster-you-know-what. Hopefully I'll know where I'm headed by the time we leave. We haven't been very busy because we are just waiting for some actual information. We can't prepare, because we don't know anything. So for now, I'll just look at toothpaste for dinner and laugh.

3 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

There's nothing like flyin' by the seat of your pants, eh? :)
Keep us posted! Call me soon...

2 Dollar Productions said...

First time visitor as your interest in All My Friends Are Going To Be Strangers and Americana music made me take a look. Good site.

Leah Billings said...

Being in Charleston might be cool...it's warm and they have beaches and I hear that the city is beautiful.