Thursday, October 13, 2005

project assignment!!!!

I just wanted to let everybody know that on Nov 8th I get shipped out to help with the gulf and on the 28th I come back to work with a non-profit here that helps organize other non-profits. I will be working with the Red Cross, but we're not sure where or what will be doing. David is coming to New York Nov. 2-7th, which happens to be during my early Thanksgiving break (since I have to work on Thanksgiving) so I'm going to see him. I"m really excited, but I'm also really tired and I have a lot to do today. I just thought I'd keep you updated.

4 comments:

Leah Billings said...

Yea! That's exciting. Be careful down south. If you've never been, New York is an amazing place. Be sure to eat a cannoli while you're there. They are delicious. Have fun!

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hooray for Chandle. Boo for David. JUST KIDDING! Ha, ha.
It's exciting that you got your assignment and everything's starting to come together. Do you have any idea what you'll be doing, specifically?

Chandle said...

you guys are crazy. I will try to eat cannoli, i did not have a baby, and we aren't sure what we're doing. The red cross will give us our assignment upon arrival, and we still aren't sure exactly where we'll be either. I'll update you when I know.

P.S. PJ almost had her baby last night. The little guy is ready to come out. :)

Anonymous said...

How did you know she almost had her baby, I didnt even know that an I am not on the other side of the country. Anyways I thought you might find it funny to know that Ashur has a new imaginary friend who goes by the name "Johnny Cash". I got to here all about him today on the phone.