Monday, March 03, 2008

Living in the stone age




Things have been good down in Liziana. I have an interview next week for the Teacher program. I have to teach a 5 minute lesson with a clear objective, for any subject K-12. I think I'm going to do a lesson on nutritious food for 1st grade. Any ideas from the crowd?




I got online today and applied for a coupon for a converter to bring my television up to speed. David and I can't afford cable so we have an antenna, which won't work next year. If you are like us, and are sick of how fuzzy your free tv is, go here https://www.dtv2009.gov/ and apply for a coupon your own self.




Last week I had several nights where people came over for dinner. It was great to hang out with everyone, but to be honest, I'm kinda worn out. Canned soup for dinner tonight, I am not cooking anymore.




Because I thouroughly enjoy commercial talk here are some amazing products I have recently discovered:




Aveda Hang Straight

this stuff is totally awesome for blocking out crazy, bayou humidity


Vidalia Chop Wizard

I use this every day. It is like having 10 knives. I love it
Okay that's it, gotta go. I'll try to post more I promise.

2 comments:

Christin said...

ohmygod, i have been so tempted to buy the vidalia onion chop. now that it has your endorsement, i'm sold. if i ever get a real job, then maybe that will be one of my first purchases. it was great seeing you last week! i will see you in just a couple more!

Elizabeth Spann said...

You're so funny, Chandle. Thanks for the TV coupon. I shall look into that.... Ha, ha.
Love and miss ya!