Friday, March 14, 2008

Easy to Please


Things are pretty great for the Devor/Carpenters these days. Yesterday, I got a Sam's card, which is awesome. I bought several bulk food items. There's just something about buying a flat of strawberries for 4 bucks that warms my heart. I came home and a board fell on my ankle, (which wasn't good) but then Santa Claus came (or the UPS guy). He brought me various Aveda Hair products I had ordered online and an AMAZING gift from Leah Billings. I cannot wait to dive into that dessert cookbook. I have come to terms with the fact that my Weight watchers goal is a little unrealistic when you like sugar as much as I do, and that's okay. After that, I got to hang out with my husband on the couch and watch TV. It was awesome.


Update on the name-changiness. I decided I was going to change my name to Chandle Devor Carpenter, and then I found out that in Louisiana you have to place an ad in the paper for 4 weeks letting everyone who reads the paper know that you changed your name. That is on my to-do list for sometime when I have time to deal with stupid laws.


We are headed to Little Rock for this fabulous shin-dig that the Henley's are throwing us on Friday. Ben Nichols is playing at Whitewater on Friday, so be there or be square. We hope to see everyone next weekend. Love ya,

Chandle


P.S. I never take pictures anymore, and I can't find my SD card. Sorry for the boringness.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chandle - please send me your e-mail address - thanks,

karen vandiver

melissa said...

wait... WHAT? you have to put an ad in the paper FOR A MONTH? what the hell? that makes no sense to me. : )

melissa said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Elizabeth Spann said...

I like the new layout, friend! CANNOT WAIT to see you next weekend! :)