Thursday, March 13, 2008

Ain't no Party like my Nana's Tea Party


Hey everyone.



1st of All, a big birthday shout out to my Mama. I have no pictures, so I'm a lame daughter, but happy birthday anyway. You are the awesomest mom ever!



2nd, David and I rocked out to the Lucero show last night. It was great. I haven't seen them in a long time. We danced and sang and at about 1am I couldn't take it anymore. Ol' Granny had to go to bed. I just can't stay up as late as I used to.



3rd, I have been enjoying very much the TV we've been getting off of netflix. The Wire and Flight of the Conchords are both AWESOME. You should check it out. The Wire makes me happy we decided NOT to live in Baltimore and Flight of the Conchords makes me wish I were in a novelty band.

I have my big interview on Tuesday. I made a bunch of paper versions of breakfast food and we are going to feed them to a goat. It sounds weird, but it makes sense, I promise.

4 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

1. Happy Birthday, Chandle's Mama!! ;)
2. Glad you had fun at Lucero! Brings back such good memories. Looking forward to seeing Ben with YOU GUYS in town!
3. Good luck on your interview- you will be fantastic(o)!
4. I.love.Flight.Of.the.Conchords. I can't wait for 2nd season. I think it just might be the funniest show ever.
5. Love you (and David too!)

Leah Billings said...

I can totally picture you two having a blast at the Lucero show. :)

Good luck with the interveiw!!

Christin said...

Mrs. Devor Carpenter -

I definitely need more of an explanation about this paper breakfast thing when I see you next weekend. Also, does your grandmother have a goat? My grandmother also use to have a goat that we use to take on walks on a leash around the ranch. Anyway - sorry for the randomness. Good luck with Tuesday's interview, and see you next week!

Anonymous said...

haha! I'm so glad you love flight of the conchords... I met Bret in NZ b/c NZ really is that small. Everyone knows everyone. You know they won a grammy for best comedic cd or something like that?! Good times. :-) Or... business time?!