Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Okay, people, lets see some blog post.




My husband is at school all the time, and I have finished my netflix this week and they are in the mail. Therefore, I need some entertainment by way of reading about your lives online. I miss you blog posters (elizabeth you just updated so you're okay). Come on ladies, lets here the dirt on ya.


Good News: Tomorrow I'm getting my hair done at the beauty school. Hooray, cute hair at half the price. I'll be in Little Rock in a couple of weeks for a party at the Henley's and I want to look cute.


David got his tax refund


Hillary won Rhode Island Ohio and Texas


Bad News: I have gained 7 pounds this week for some unknown reason. (I promise I'm still doing weight watchers and I'm definitely not having a baby, in fact, that definitely, might be why I've gained weight.) Boo for eating raw vegetables constantly and gaining 7 pounds in 7 days. Dear body, please do not continue this catastrophe.


Student loans only get ONE forgiveness period, and I used that up after undergrad.


A very very, unhappy and sick woman yelled at me while crying on the phone for 20 minutes when I was at work because she didn't get items with her order that she never ordered. At the end of the conversation I felt so terrible, I thought maybe I should send her flowers.



Anyway, my mom sent me some pictures of the kids, so here they are.






1 comment:

Mari said...

Hey Chic:

So you know I am blogging again if you are interested. Good luck wiht the job, although I am still confused as to where the goat comes in.

Mari