Sunday, January 22, 2006

Lafayette

We made it safe and sound to Louisiana, and we didn't kill each other even though we were in the van for 20 hours. We've had the weekend off, so it's been nice. The library and coffee shop down the road have wireless internet so I can post sometimes. I want to wish Elizabeth a happy birthday, even though she says she's staying 24. You too, Kristen, 'cause you'll admit you're 25. I'm posting some pictures of where we're staying to give you the idea. I must admit, my current living situation is a paradise, compared to my past accommodations. We've been playing a lot of cranium and trivial pursuit. I know.....we're lame.

3 comments:

Leah Billings said...

Looks cozy (good and bad). The rooster sounds entertaining. :)

Elizabeth Spann said...

Thanks for the shout out, yo! Glad you made it there in one piece! It looks pretty good, actually.

Elizabeth Spann said...

PS... love of board games does NOT make you lame.