Saturday, January 05, 2008

We're Married!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We got married yesterday. The internet cost is really high here so I'm just going to post how to get on the photo album and wedding video site. It probably won't be up untilo 5:30 pm your time. I love you all and wish you were here. It's a little confusing so here goes:

go to http://www.thelasvegasweddingcompany.com/
click on the Photo/Video link on the main menue
Enter the following code
Users name: ourweddingphotos@thelasvegasweddingcompany.com
Password: photos

this will take you to a website, click on member sign in

The photo album password is User Name TLVWC

The password is 0204dc and the video code is 0204dc

I hope that works. Love ya

P.S. my hairdresser was an hour and 20 minutes late and showed up 15 minutes before I left for the wedding. That was crazy.

5 comments:

Elizabeth Spann said...

CONGRATS, you guys! You were a beautiful bride, my Chandle. I loved the video- it was great! I swear I almost peed my pants when that music cued up on the pictures- awesome. :D Love you both and can't wait to see you soon!
-Ebeth and Jeremy

Chandle said...

I had no idea that music was going to be there. Tune in for crazy psychedelic wedding slide show.

Katie said...

pretty pretty pretty. you and david looked great and the location was beautiful. so sweet. congratulations and much love!!!

ps- i also enjoyed the music

Leah Billings said...

Congratulations!! You looked so pretty. What a cool place to get married.

Unknown said...

Chandle:
You are such a beutiful bride. You both look so happy. We wish you many years of blissful marriage.
Julie and Phil Finley