Monday, January 28, 2008

Rocky + Road = bad idea jeans







I got up bright and early to head to New Orleans on Sunday and met some great people in the disability field that gave me potential job leads. David remembered late that he had to go to work, so he couldn't go to the Dog parade. I was like, that's cool, I'll take the dogs, it'll be fine. Bad Idea, Chandle. Boomer, was cute in his little polo shirt and mardi-gras beads. Rocky, broke all his mardi gras beads from pulling and stepping on them as he proceeded to pull me all over the street with his mighty shoulders and knock people out of the way so he could get to other dogs. He also tried to pee on a baby stroller. After 20 minutes we were out of there and I needed a nap.

This week is pretty open for scheduling as I still don't have a job. I go to the grocery store every day to buy new ingredients for whatever crazy meal I plan on cooking that night. I've also been watching a lot of "The Wire" on dvd. Isabella is walking; Jed is using the potty, and Ashur lost his two front teeth. This weekend I'll be headed up to Siloam Extravaganza Wedding Celebration/ Superbowl fest and can't wait.

P.S. King cake is soooooo good.

3 comments:

Leah Billings said...

Mmmmmm. King cake.

I'm jealous of all your cooking time. What have you been making??

Elizabeth Spann said...

Hi there, friend- I can't WAIT to see you... Counting down the days!
Sorry the doggie parade was a disaster. Boomer DOES look cute! ;)

Chandle said...

Chocolate pie, thai coconut chicken, fajitas, pumpkin chocolate chip cookies, other cookies, and on and on and on.